Why I can't post a reply?
This may happen if the password in the social network has been changed by the user who connected social profiles to the service. For more information, seeWhy social listening doesn't work?
Also, if an error occurs when you send a reply from your page to a social network, it will not be published. This usually happens if the author has blacklisted your page or the comment has already been deleted. If the error occurs frequently, contact us in any possible way and we can help you.
- Facebook (#10) This message is sent outside of allowed window.
- Facebook (#230) Permissions disallow message to user
- Facebook Unsupported post request. Object with ID 'XXXXXXXXXXXX' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation.
- Facebook (#100) No matches found for user
- VK Chat: Can't send messages for users without permission
- VK: Access denied: admin 2fa check fail
- VK: Permission to perform this action is denied
- VK: Access to status replies denied
- VK: Access denied: could not access to this community
- VK: Internal server error: parent deleted
- Twitter response has an error: Status is a duplicate
- Instagram comment has not been added - confirm comment text
- Instagram Comment Permissions error
- Instagram Mentions are not allowed in the target user's settings
- Response sent, but could not get info from...
- Facebook Unsupported request - method type: post