Tag is a label for categorizing information thematically.
Use tags for marking comments and direct messages to analyze the nature of your customers' conversations, mark competitive posts, or make it easier to find the information you need in your feed.
In Angry.Space you can create an unlimited number of tags and, if necessary, combine them into groups.
As long as you have not created any tags, tagging and filtering by tags inthe settingsare not displayed in the interface.
To create a new tag, go toSettings - Tags.
For convenience, you can first create a new tag group by clicking on the "New Tag Group" button under the required company.
Please note that by default the tag groups feature is only available for customers on the Team and Business billing plans.
In the opening window, enter the name of the tag group and select a color.
Then create a new tag by clicking on the "New tag" button.
In the opening window, enter the name of the new tag, select the color of the bar, the group and companies in which this tag will be used. Complete with the “Save” button.
The created tag will be available to all users in the company with moderatoraccess rightsand above.
When tagging in the drop-down list, tags without a group will be displayed first, followed by all groups in the order they were created (as displayed inSettings).
If you need to rearrange the order of tag groups in the drop-down list, go toSettings - Tagsand use the arrow to the left of the tag group name to raise it higher in the list.
Once created, you can edit or delete the tag at any time on theSettings - Tagspage .
Click on the gear icon to change the tag, click on the trash can icon to delete it.
Please note that editing will change the tag in all previously tagged appeals.
If you delete a tag, it will be automatically removed from all previously tagged conversions, but the comments and posts themselves will not be deleted.
You can also change the visibility of the tag in edit mode.
The following options are currently available:
- Hidden (archive tag, not visible anywhere)
- Hidden for manual tagging (can be used in automation rules and when selecting a filter, but is not available for manual tagging when handling requests).
In case you have hidden tags, there will be an option to check the "Show hidden tags" checkbox in the general tags list:
Tagging direct messages
Once you have added at least one new tag, the interface will allow you to tag the content you are handling. You can tag manually or set upautomatic handling rulesthat allow you to tag keyword references.
In order to put a tag in the feed of direct messages, you need to go to the chat with a customer window, click on the tag icon in the upper right corner and select the necessary tag from the drop-down list.
Comments can be tagged in three different ways:
- In the comment feed, select the required request, click on the tag icon and select a tag from the drop-down list.
- In the comment feed, check the checkbox next to the request you want to tag, and a line will appear at the top with the option to select a tag. Select the required label from the drop-down list and click the "Apply" button. In this way you can tag multiple comments at once.
- Go to the comment box, click on the tag icon and select a tag from the drop-down list.
You will be able to see statistics on tagged content underStatistics - Tags.