Dashboard is a tool for visualizing and analyzing key performance indicators. In real time, it collects 24 hours of social profile statistics (+comparison with the previous 24 hours), and displays how many comments/messages are waiting to be handled, and how long the oldest one has been waiting.
To evaluate key performance indicators, go to theStatistics - Dashboard section
In this tab you can filter the data to be shown by the following parameters:
- social profile
- company (social profiles group)
- source (all social profiles of the same social network)
The icon in the upper left corner allows you to open the dashboard in a separate browser tab. This is useful, for example, for demonstrating real-time handling data.
In this tab, you can select a theme (dark, light), change the font size and also change the location of data in a table.
For convenience, the data is separated for comments/mentions and dialogs (direct messages).
- New - number of comments/dialogs in the status New. The number below it indicates how long the oldest one is waiting to be handled.
- In progress - number of comments/dialogs in the status In progress. The number below it, similarly, indicates how long the oldest of them is waiting to be handled.
- For 24 hours - the number of comments/dialogs received in the last 24 hours. At the bottom is a comparison with the previous 24 hours (quantitative (+ or -) and in percentages).
- Reaction time for 24 hours is the arithmetic mean of the first reaction time over the last 24 hours.
All figures in the table are clickable and open a feed of relevant comments/dialogs in Angry Space.